Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Language: Turkish (native) and English
The tasks carried out by technical sales engineers include:
- Developing long-term relationships with channel partners, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading channel partners and clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality and price;
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Arranging and carrying out product training;
- Analysing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for management and keeping client records;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Must have a thorough understanding of, and experience with, servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
- Thorough knowledge storage system experience is required
- Candidate must demonstrate working knowledge in large scale installations, clustering, data center design etc), familiarity with customer challenges (modeling, simulation, large scale problems, Microsoft and Linux systems software, and server/storage management and IT consolidation principles)
- Familiarity with Data Centers, enterprise technologies, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years technical work experience and storage related technical IT certifications are recommended.
- Customer facing experience and the ability to deal with ambiguity is a must
- The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic selling skills and good time management skills required
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Language: Turkish (native) and English
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our growing marketing team in İstanbul at LinkPlus. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing and CcoE Team
- Supporting the marketing team as well as CcoE Team - Assisting in the creation of signage, email campaigns, and social media content - Seeking and analyzing competitor marketing material and digital content - Providing administrative support to management when required - Assisting in planning and hosting marketing events for CcoE - Preparing HTML invites for events - Carrying out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team - Assisting with promotional activities - Preparing CcoE reports
- Completing or have completed a graduate degree
- Passion for learning and growing in the IT marketing field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish
- Ability to work well on a team
- Proficiency in MS Office and HTML
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Good command of written and spoken English
Write and deliver excellent presentations; both business focussed and technical presentations.
Demonstrate Splunk solutions to prospects, both onsite and remotely (via Webinars).
Attend and demonstrate Splunk solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
Respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFIs/RFPs.
Deliver and manage Proof of Concept (PoC) engagements to a success outcome.
Answer complex technical and competitive questions plus address customer concerns to a successful outcome.
Develop relevant presales material, e.g. business cases/ROI, competitive insight documents, etc to persuade clients of the superior value, benefits and capabilities of Splunk’s solutions.
Work closely with the presales team and presales management to develop and continually improve working practices, best practices, presales processes, e.g. POC planning, etc.
Business Knowledge and Experience
Domain knowledge and experience in any of the following areas:
• Big Data (from a data management perspective),
• Application Performance Management,
• Business Intelligence/Web Analytics,
• Operational Intelligence.
-3+ years of experience
-Experience working with complex application environments, with the ability to understand relevant sources of machine data, such as performance logs, application logs, audit logs, security data sources, network centric data, etc.
-Detailed understanding and knowledge in the area of Log Management and analysis would also be beneficial.
-Experience and strong hands-on skills with UNIX (HP-UX, Solaris, AIX), Linux and Windows operating systems.
-A University degree or similar (preferably in computer science)
-Proactive and able to be manage activities in a self-sufficient manner.
-Strong communication skills, including excellent verbal and written English language skills.
-Strong knowledge of the sales process.
-Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
-Ability to be organised and analytical, and must be able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.Kapat
Delivering support for Oracle Database and Cloud related products Responsible for delivering pre-sales activities and post-sales support for Oracle Database and Cloud related products to our Customers and Partners.
Developing and creating demo environments.
Delivering Pre-sales demo and POC activities.
Successfully create, present and deliver workshops.
Delivering Post-sales support (installations, customer support etc.)
University degree in Computer Engineering is preferred
Database knowledge on Oracle Database 11g , 12c and RAC environment is required.
Candidates must have an experience as a DBA at least 3 years.
Having Virtualization environment knowledge is required.
Having Oracle VM and Enterprise Manager/Cloud Control, Linux and Solaris knowledge is preferred.
Oracle DB options (RAC, DataGuard, DB Security) knowledge and Experience in Performance Tuning is an advantage.
Knowledge on Server and Storage architacture and equipments is an advantage.
Native Turkish Have an excellent command of English Tecrübe: 3 - 12 yil tecrübeli adaylar Egitim Seviyesi: Üniversite(Mezun), Yüksek Lisans(Mezun) Yabanci Dil: Ingilizce( Okuma : Iyi, Yazma : Iyi, Konusma : Iyi) Firma Sektörü: Bilisim Danismanligi
LinkPlus is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to enable our channel partners, especially Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and Value Added Resellers (VAD), with a focus on Red Hat Linux Enterprise, Red Hat JBoss Middleware and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) portfolio. In this role, you'll be the frontline catalyst creating possibilities, solving problems, and establishing working relationships with partners and their end customers. You'll collaborate with the Red Hat Sales team to enable our partners on the best solutions from across the Red Hat solutions. As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will need excellent communication and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the first in-depth experience our customers have with Red Hat.
Presales Consultant - Security Information and Event Management The Pre-Sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. Transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers.